The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Exploiting a Handcuff design flaw (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Houdini man
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
343 Posts

Profile of Houdini man
You mean you don't cry? Everybody is doing it! jk.
The newsletter goes out tomorow early evening!!

Houdini

Perry
www.magicformagicians.info www.perry-reid.com

The only thing that spererates genius from insanity is success.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I don't cry much I have. but my life has treated me so croppy. so I don't try to get involved in a lot of things. my hearts been broken so many times. I ran out of duct tape.
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Oh hell, I know how you feel Don. I don't even have the wife anymore. Lost her because of my magic. I wish I could hate her but I don't. I still love her very much...

Anyway, back to the subject. What are the comments on the flaw!!! Pastor Clyde! You are a Genius. I want a set before they are recalled. Do you know if they have been changed yet?

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Lol Hey finally someone who made their wife disappear great trick.
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
LOL. Everyone said I would never be able to escape my marriage. HA!
I did! No Ball and chain can beat me.
Wolflock
South Africa
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I guees you did lucky you. Congratulations.
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Don don't let me fool you though, I miss my Ex like crazy. I just would never be able to get back together as She is a different person to the one I met. don't know how that happened though...

Time to get back to the topic! Who else is impressed with the news?
Wolflock
South Africa
pastorclyde
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of pastorclyde
I doubt I will hear back from Peerless since admitting there is a defect would open them up to lawsuits if injuries should occur as a result. I suspect with time you'll just see a 701 model sneak out there.

The Peerless 700s are readily available. Don't forget, once you have the double-lock off you still have to bypass the single lock. Also, due to the one location I suggested using to rap against, I have very sore legs so use caution.

Wolf- you are very complimentary, thank you. But even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while! Smile

Clyde
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Clyde...Thank you for your efforts in finding this. Also, thanks for sharing it with us. You are a great resourse to our community.
We look forward to seeing you again at Creation!

Kevin & Kristen
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Clyde you might want to try a metal plate. and wolfie some people change and some don't you don't actully knows how the person lives or is like til they move in with you.
SANTINI
View Profile
Loyal user
SANTINI
293 Posts

Profile of SANTINI
You will find that a section of wood from a 2 by 4 will better absorb the shock of any rapping technique while at the same time transfering the force of the rap to the double lock in a more solid fashion.

Steve Santini
pastorclyde
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of pastorclyde
Thanks all for the comments and suggestions. Glad folks find the information useful. As to something hard to rap against- I come well equipped being a hard-headed Irishman! Smile

Kevin- hope to see you at Creation! Our youth group is raising money now. I'm doing a show February 11th at a 500 seat auditorium. We are doing a lot of work for publicity.

First off, I'm doing the "Burial At Sea" escape to raise money for the Humane Society. We are promised good play by the mall, the newspapers and radio stations. We are springboarding off that event with ads below the BAS event notices to direct people toward the show. The announcer will bill the show and the kids will be there to sell tickets on the spot. The kids have also been writing to 51 churches in the area and putting ads in stores, etc. All in all, we hope to flood the mall with people and then pack the auditorium on the following Friday. If all goes well... we'll see you at Creation! (How's that for a long-winded response!)

Clyde
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Clyde take a Breath of Air if Needed. we need you around.
Matt-Marks
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Matt-Marks
Hey guys, Clyde's article was sent out this morning in the Magic For Magicians Newsletter, Just notifying you all.

Thanks,
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Clyde...we look forward to seeing you at Creation. We will hopefully be on the fringe stage this year, with a 5 minute teaser on main stage. If so, we just gotta figure out what to do with a 5 minute slot for 70,000 people. We will definately take advantage of the two jumbotrons. We'll get in early, make sure we hook up before the festival begins.

Kevin & Kristen
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
pastorclyde
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of pastorclyde
Kevin,

I know you two will do your usual SPECTACULAR job in each venue. I'm looking forward to it and, if I get our camp set up soon enough, will be by to offer assistance.

Clyde
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
You are correct Don.

Pastor Clyde - The the blind pig does but two acorns in a row. I would call that an extremely lucky boar.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
South Africa
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Maybe he can find another acorn so we wont be so boar-d here.
pastorclyde
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of pastorclyde
Wolf, you aren't the first person to call this preacher a boar... or was that bore? Smile

Clyde
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
LOL at Clyde. Just don't hog the limelight or people will think you are making a pig of yourself.
Wolflock
South Africa
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Exploiting a Handcuff design flaw (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL