The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » New twist on blockhead (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
darkp0is3n
View Profile
New user
Texas
58 Posts

Profile of darkp0is3n
That would be a very interesting act to see, I woulnd't personally try it though.
wol
View Profile
Loyal user
Norfolk, UK
238 Posts

Profile of wol
Wasn't there a french guy called the wasp who had a rocket implode up his a s s , the burns fused his but closed and they had to reform it with plastic surgery, I also saw him do a sword swallowing routine with a reinforced flurescent(?) light bulb so it iluminated his throat ! I would pay to see these effects recreated !
Keep passing the open windows!
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5112 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
I did a bottle rocket once. Sparklers are more interesting.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2908 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Well, well, well, it's about time Harley got here. Harley has some nice work on the Blockhead.

There are a number of people that swallow neon. I did it until one broke inside of me. It was on a show with Harley. I'll probably have another neon made up, but it will be sheathed in plastic this time.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5112 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Thank you, Todd! I hope you're well!

For those who weren't there, it's a pretty scary thing to be in a theatre that blacks out, when the only light source was a neon tube down your friend's throat. And nobody in the audience had a clue of what happened.

But Todd just kept on, in the best traditions of the business. I was in the back wondering when he was going to fall over with blood dribbling out the mouth, and thinking through strategies to get him to the hospital, and wind up the show.

Yes. Plastic is good. No matter how wacko we get, there's always safety.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
Shumpert Eco died from a broken sword...
He was one of the nicest guys I ever met.
Slim
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
TGENTLE
View Profile
New user
Birmingham, AL
86 Posts

Profile of TGENTLE
Quote:
On 2005-01-18 16:09, TAIT wrote:
Hi I though of a new twist on the blockhead act to insert a small rocket and name it the human rocket launcher what do you guys think.

Be careful. I'd hate to read about you in the Darwin Awards

tg
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Why havent I been asked to this perverbial dinner spoken of? Anti-Mentalist, huh?
tim_mantis
View Profile
Regular user
UK
117 Posts

Profile of tim_mantis
Quote:
On 2005-01-24 14:03, wol wrote:
Wasn't there a french guy called the wasp who had a rocket implode up his a s s , the burns fused his but closed and they had to reform it with plastic surgery, I also saw him do a sword swallowing routine with a reinforced flurescent(?) light bulb so it iluminated his throat ! I would pay to see these effects recreated !

This is probably UK fakir Sebastian Vittorini who can often be seen performing with the Circus of Horrors as 'Wasp Boy'.

Check out his home page if you dare! http://www.bastardentertainment.com

Tim
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5112 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Here's another twist that some of you will like.

While at dinner, when chicken is on the menu, take the wing, and be sure to get all the meat off the smaller of the bones in the center section. It will fit comfortably into the appropriate place, and provide your family and friends with hours of pleasant conversation.

It's also a very nice little piece for public places, when you want to make a certain impression, especially if you don't seem to notice it at first, and let the effect grow.

www.bladewalker.com
TAIT
View Profile
Regular user
uk
142 Posts

Profile of TAIT
And another twist take some wood 3inchs wide 1inch thick 5ftlong nail it to your head the same as the human blockhead they get some one to do the same on the end of the wood they lie down they get some one to sit down on the human bench.
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
No!! Very bad risk due to lack of control and weight...
Slim

Quote]
While at dinner, when chicken is on the menu, take the wing, and be sure to get all the meat off the smaller of the bones in the center section. It will fit comfortably into the appropriate place, and provide your family and friends with hours of pleasant conversation.

Harley Newman did this years ago, with the leg bone... I even made him a comedy banner as "The Man Who Sticks Chicken Parts in His Head! Alive... About 1996, I think
Slim
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5112 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
OMG, is it THAT long ago? We're beginning to be old friends, eh? As if we ever weren't, even then.

Poor Tait. He sounds board.

www.bladewalker.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » New twist on blockhead (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL