The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » A New Voice for Clowns & Performers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Esther
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Esther
Hi. My name is Esther Beris, also known as Peewee the Clown and sometimes performing magic as Souldini or Dr. MeDoctor, MD

I also run a website to teach clowns and other performers how to market their business.

I love to talk about clowning, magic and growing a business.

Yours for more shows, more success and more fun,
Esther Beris
zippy
View Profile
New user
PA
54 Posts

Profile of zippy
Welcome to the Café Esther
Zippy
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Ester,

Welcome to the Café and happy you decided to join us. You may want to check out the forum called "Carnival of Fun", where you'll find joeys from around the world. Another forum which may interest you is called "Tricky Business", which covers marketing. Just scroll down and view all the topics at the Café and I'm sure you'll find more than a few favorites.

Don't hesitate to post and have fun!
Southwest Sam
View Profile
New user
Indiana
59 Posts

Profile of Southwest Sam
Welcome to the Café PEE WEE, it's y'er pal, SW SAM from the RED NOSE RANCH. Glad ya found the place here,,,Lot's a good folks and plaenty to learn from.
Enjoy.

See Ya 'round
-SW SAM
Now performing as...
-Suitcase Sam
& his Ukulele
Music ~ Comedy ~ Magic
www.facebook.com/SuitcaseSam
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » A New Voice for Clowns & Performers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL