The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Evason's and Liz Tucker (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
hemisphere
View Profile
New user
Chicago, IL
39 Posts

Profile of hemisphere
Both are tremendous acts...great entertainers and great technically speaking. You'll enjoy seeing F&W. On the second sight act, I think the Evasons likely have a more elaborate set of skills if you will. That said, I think the greatest value an act holds is in their ability to craft an enjoyable show (not just the secret stuff)...both are amazing.
RickSilmser
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of RickSilmser
I've seen F&W doing the second sight...trust me, the Evasons have it hands down.

~Rick~
Ken Dyne
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2268 Posts

Profile of Ken Dyne
I am really looking forwartd to seeing F+W doing their spirit cabnet, it is fantastic.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Best,
Kennedy
MR GOLDEN BALLS 2.0: https://mentalunderground.com/product/mr-golden-balls-2-0/" target="_blank"> https://mentalunderground.com/product/passed-out-deck/

BAIRN: Named 'Best Mentalism Product Of 2014 by Marketplace of the Mind is my collection of more than 40 mentalism routines in a beautiful paperback book: http://www.mentalunderground.com/product/bairn
RickSilmser
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of RickSilmser
Now you are talking ! F&W's cabinet act is second to none ! I've seen it on tape and live ...both times it was fantastic.

But, please...lets not lose the idea behind this thread. The Liz Tucker tape is a collectors item and the last I heard, the Evasons don't have many left. Not a cent of this goes to Jeff & Tess...100% of it goes to Liz Tucker. I have one and it indeed, is a one of a kind...(and I hate everything) this tape, I love !
Check out this link for the tape:

http://www.evason.com/theshop.html

~Rick~
procyonrising
View Profile
Special user
New York
698 Posts

Profile of procyonrising
The Tuckers, once upon a time, put out something called ESP 2000 with a couple of audiotapes. Great thing, if you can get your hands on them.
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
I now have my tickets. Second row from the front.
I feel like a kid going to watch a show for the first time.
*Sigh*

Anyone know how to speed up time?
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1831 Posts

Profile of teejay
Hi
Can anybody give any details on this?
###
Quote:
On 2005-01-21 05:47, Kennedy wrote:
Would you rate The Evason's over Falkentstein and Willard (or the Falkensteins)? If so, whay is that? The reason I ask is that F+W are coming to the UK this year for a convention, which I'm very much looking forward to.

Thanks again,

Kennedy
RickSilmser
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of RickSilmser
F&W aren't known for "second sight", where the Evasons are. I've seen Jeff and Tess work at S.S. as well as F&W, in my judgement, the Evasons rule.

But again, lets not forget the idea behind this thread. The Liz Tucker tape is available in a very limited edition !

~Rick~
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
I have seen them all, and let me tell you, no other and I mean no other act can touch "The Everson's". They are absolutely the best there is.
Thas all I'm goin to say.
Richard Lyn
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
*** Rick. Your Threads get moved around more often that my playing cards. And that is saying something.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
Boat
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Boat
I had a friend who wrote some jokes for the Evasons and he said they were not only very nice people but also two of the best deliverers of his material.

Al
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Evason's and Liz Tucker (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL